Restaurant Equipment Fresno. Used Car Stereo Equipment
Restaurant Equipment Fresno
- a building where people go to eat
- Restaurant is a 1998 independent film starring Adrien Brody, Elise Neal, David Moscow and Simon Baker. Written by Tom Cudworth and directed by Eric Bross, Restaurant was the follow-up to this writing–directing duo's first film, TenBenny, which also starred Adrien Brody.
- A place where people pay to sit and eat meals that are cooked and served on the premises
- A restaurant prepares and serves food, drink and dessert to customers. Meals are generally served and eaten on premises, but many restaurants also offer take-out and food delivery services. Restaurants vary greatly in appearance and offerings, including a wide variety of cuisines and service models.
- The process of supplying someone or something with such necessary items
- The necessary items for a particular purpose
- an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
- Mental resources
- A tool is a device that can be used to produce or achieve something, but that is not consumed in the process. Colloquially a tool can also be a procedure or process used for a specific purpose.
- The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or expedition; Whatever is used in equipping; necessaries for an expedition or voyage; the collective designation for the articles comprising an outfit; equipage; as, a railroad equipment (locomotives, cars, etc.
- a city in south central California in the San Joaquin Valley; center of an important agricultural area and gateway to the Sierra Nevada Mountains
- A city in central California, in the San Joaquin valley; pop. 427,652
- The Santa Fe Passenger Depot is a railroad station located in Fresno, California. It is currently used by Amtrak, the national passenger railroad system, for its San Joaquins passenger train service.
- Fresno is a Brazilian emo band formed in Porto Alegre in 1999. Currently, members are Lucas Silveira (vocals, guitar, keyboards), Rodrigo Tavares (bass, backing vocal), Gustavo Mantovani (guitar) and Bell Ruschell (drums). Already have 6 albums, the most famous being "Redencao".
Broadway Street - Fresno
There is only one building left standing today (2007) in this photo from around 1920. And even that building, the Hotel Fresno, is threatened, the city would like it torn down. Because we really need another surface parking lot. Heck, even the street itself doesn't exist! All torn down to remove "blight". Broadway was once Highway 99 as it passed through Fresno. It also was Fresno's red light district. It was also home to the former city hall (later police headquarters) and the old Carnegie Library. All torn down for surface parking lots!!!
IMGP2217-Central Fresno from the airplane
The full 25 MB image - You can see Veterans Hospital, Fresno High School, Ratcliffe Stadium, Saint Whoever's Cathedral, Tower Theater, The Shields Avenue Target, Radio Park I think, the old St Agnes Hospital that is now a convalescent hospital. I will never refuse a window seat!
Related topics: essential photography equipment salt water fishing equipment best stereo equipment equipment finance interest rates irrigation equipment company safety equipment confined space speedway drain cleaning equipment surveying equipment uk
- (月) 04:04:04|
- Category: None