Cheap lighting equipment
- Equipment leasing association of nigeria
Cheap Lighting Equipment
- Lighting or illumination is the deliberate application of light to achieve some aesthetic or practical effect. Lighting includes use of both artificial light sources such as lamps and natural illumination of interiors from daylight. Daylighting (through windows, skylights, etc.
- These are light bulbs used to light the building's interior, such as incandescent light bulbs, fluorescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs, and high-intensity discharge (HID) lights.
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- Charging low prices
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
Bernzomatic TS3000T Quickfire Self-Igniting Torch
The BernzOmatic TS3000T 019028 trigger-started propane torch head lights easily with the pull of a trigger. You can fire up this torch head with the pull of a trigger for adjustable flame control when soldering, sweating, heating or melting. This torch burns propane only and features an easily adjustable flame control. Pressure regulation allows the flame to burn in any direction and ensures consistent performance. The durable stainless steel burn tube, brass torch, and stainless steel swivel tube ensure reliability. This torch is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Insides out (My Location Lighting Gear)
Here's a picture of all the potential gear I'll take with me on any given location shoot. I've enjoyed seeing what different people are working with; it's helped me decide what to use, I hope people take this the same way! I'll include notes with what I use/like, so hopefully it helps you guys too!
A lot of the photos I've used this equipment
for are clients who requests to leave them off flickr I've respected (and didn't have released for, so oops on that, but you learn as you go)
I was bored one night in my hotel room so I decided to shoot some of my newest equipment
. This is my newest light stand set up. I will soon get a second one exactly like this one. This is an Interfit COR 721. It is very light, sturdy and cheap
people. I haven't had any problems with wind wanting to tip it over with the umbrella attached. It has your typical unbrella holder and Canon 430 EX flashgun attached to it.
Related topics: list of restaurant equipment needed olympic weight equipment jones catering equipment winsor pilates equipment music equipment storage dj equipment usa black sheep play equipment antique enema equipment
- (月) 04:07:17|
- Category: None